Wednesday, March 3, 2010

General Notice of General-ness

Stang, I can't believe it's been more than a month since my last entry.

I'm still here, and I'm still playing WoW - even though the past few days it seems the lag is getting from bad to worse. And it's mostly due to that lag that I can't finish much of what I wanted to.

The other reason is my baby Adam. Want to know why? Try doing your dailies while your baby is cooing and making cute baby sounds in his cot right next to you - and if you managed to entertain him and at the same time not fall off a Northrend cliff, I want to know your secret.

Rest assured though, BD is still here, and all my adventurers are alive and kicking. I hope the lag dies down soon so I can get some tales or updates or anything up ASAP =)

No comments:

Post a Comment