Sunday, July 25, 2010

Connecting... ... ... Connected!

I was back in WoW yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, there was no welcoming party or the like waiting for me when I logged on - just a simply "Heya" from a guildmate.

I feel so sad =,(

My good friend Red Latency is there though, smiling through all that 3k m/s of hers.

So, long story cut short - I'm back. Took Aergor out for a spin and ended up with leveling him from level 69.1 (9% XP) all the way up to level 70 and moved him to Isle of Quel'Danas. Did some dailies with Aenur, Aelyra and Aerhandor and re-initiated some assets arrangements between my bank toons. Thinking of seriously deleting another toon that I don't use much - either the Hunter bank alt or the Rogue. Maybe even the DK, if worse came to worse.

But first - I have definitely got to make a priority list >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment