Monday, June 18, 2012

Ooookay, So Here It Comes

Ooookay, so here it comes...

*embarassed shuffle*

Firstly, apologies for the sudden disappearance. RL has a tendency of yanking you in the opposite direction of where you want to go, and that has happened more times than I care to count lately. Not all of those yankings turned out bad however, so at least I am thankful for that.

I am now a proud owner of a nice cozy apartment (condo?) not far from where I work. Since moving into the apartment in April 2012, my wife and I have been quite busy refurbishing, cleaning and generally making the place more like a home =) Everything is more or less settled... except that I still don't have a permanent gaming station - it's still just a corner of the room where the PC is... and on the floor >_>

I am now a proud father of a beautiful, playful baby girl. That, coupled with my adorable two and a half years old son has taken up much of my time (as they should, /wink). Between having to do baby duties and attending to her brother's call for attention, I find myself pushing WoW further and further into late nights and therefore leaving me no other time for blogging.

I am sadly getting overwhelmed at work. With both my operation executives unavailable (one transferred, the other retired) I find myself slowly unable to cope. It's getting to the point where I'm very frustrated and start thinking about resigning. But to find another job with the exact amount of finance to support my current needs is quite hard at this time. I may have to endure this until someone in HR wakes up or I break under the pressure.

Anyways, WoW-wise I'm in an okay position.

Aenur is fully in T13 RF, plus Gurthalak. Aedruyn is just starting RF and already has the chest and shoulder piece. Aelyra is missing only her boots from the heroic Twilight instances and the bow from Madness of Deathwing (not planning on getting her T13 RF, too much work). Aerhandor is doing Grizzly Hills dailies for Honor (gearing him via PvP for looks). Aerdread has 4 pieces of the epic PvP gear and only need the helm, plus making him do random heroic Twilights for PvE gear and cash. The rest of the toons are either on ice or moving at their own paces (slowly, one level at a time ^_^ ).

Should Mists of Pandaria come this year, I am more or less in a position to go forth and explore, rather than fret about unfulfilled criterias.

Because RL has taught me that sometimes, being yanked in the opposite direction can be a good thing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment